Daily NEWS ,Latest News, Breaking News, National News, World News, India News update . Daily NEWS UPDATE fata fat daily breaking news

Featured Video

Sunday, August 4, 2024

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Free e-book about WebGPU Programming

Show HN: Free e-book about WebGPU Programming
5 by billconan | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am excited to announce the launch of my e-book on Graphics/WebGPU programming! This project has consumed much of my spare time, during which I developed various tools to facilitate the publishing process, including a code playground and a static site generator that can reference sample codes. However, I'm feeling burnt out and ready to call it finished, even though it may not feel completely done. Avoiding another abandoned side project has been my primary motivation in reaching this point.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sports

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List