Daily NEWS ,Latest News, Breaking News, National News, World News, India News update . Daily NEWS UPDATE fata fat daily breaking news

Featured Video

Friday, July 31, 2026

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: How to build and self-host a code review agent

Show HN: How to build and self-host a code review agent
15 by solsol94 | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN, I've had a side-project that I've slowly ticked away at over the last year called Tilde. Tilde is a harness SDK platform - I've tried to take the best things of OpenClaw, Hermes & other harnesses and decompose them and make them available as cloud API building blocks. You can use Tilde to create AI agents for your use case, fast and self-host the agent's yourself. The documentation (and attached blog post) leave a lot to be desired in terms of technical documentation but hopefully the attached git repo does a good job of showcasing the API. https://ift.tt/FgL5u6l

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sports

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List